Plumbers & Fitters 521 – Huntington
Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee
When to Apply: Watch newspapers for announcements of application season, the committee only takes applications certain times of the years determined as needed.
Where to Apply: West Virginia Job Service Offices in the following counties: Cabell, Mason, Logan, Mingo or McDowell
It should be noted that this announcement does not in any way mean employment. It is only to obtain an active selection list for future requirements. This list will be valid for one year.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Must have valid drivers license
- All applicants must complete application and state T.A.B.E. test, to be administered by the WV Job Services.
- Applicants must reside in one of the following counties in West Virginia: Cabell, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo, McDowell, Wayne and Wyoming.
Upon completion of application and T.A.B.E. testing, applicants may be required to bring the following items, at a later date, to 2584-86 Guyan Ave Huntington WV. Applicants will be notified of this date.
- Copy of High School diploma or certificate of GED.
- Transcript of High School grades.
- Birth Certificate or proof of citizenship.
- Copy of DD-214 if a veteran.
The recruitment, selection, employment and training of apprentices shall be without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin or sex. The sponsor will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations of Part 30.